[Seaside] Trying to extend jquery -- a question

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 04:23:35 UTC 2008

I would like to try and add "draggable" (for starters; then some others) to
the jquery/squeak project, and would appreciate a pointer on where to start.
The sample code is:

With the libraries and stuff:
  <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.js"></script>

I think I need to do something like this (besides adding base.js,
draggable.js, and draggable.ext.js to the JQLibrary):

html textArea
  id: id;
  script: (html jqElement id: id; draggable);
  with: 'some stuff here'

Am I on the right track? How do I implement #draggable on JQElement?