[Seaside] Trying to extend jquery -- a question

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 04:23:35 UTC 2008

I would like to try and add "draggable" (for starters; then some others) to
the jquery/squeak project, and would appreciate a pointer on where to start.
The sample code is:

$(".target").draggable();

With the libraries and stuff:
<head>
  <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.js"></script>
  <script
src="http://dev.jquery.com/view/tags/ui/1.5b2/ui.base.js"></script>
  <script
src="http://dev.jquery.com/view/tags/ui/1.5b2/ui.draggable.js"></script>
  <script
src="http://dev.jquery.com/view/tags/ui/1.5b2/ui.draggable.ext.js"></script>

  <script>
  $(document).ready(function(){
    $(".block").draggable();
  });
  </script>
</head>

I think I need to do something like this (besides adding base.js,
draggable.js, and draggable.ext.js to the JQLibrary):

html textArea
  id: id;
  script: (html jqElement id: id; draggable);
  with: 'some stuff here'

Am I on the right track? How do I implement #draggable on JQElement?

Thanks!

Sophie