[Seaside] Ideas worth stealing

James Robertson jrobertson at cincom.com
Fri May 30 11:28:42 UTC 2008

Cincom is doing exactly that - combining the ActiveRecord pattern with
scaffolding.  Have a look here:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/mls/blogView?showComments=true&printTitle=WebVelocity_alpha_screencast&entry=3388846573

James Robertson
Cincom Smalltalk Product Evangelist
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView
Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library