[Seaside] Seaside templates?

Sean Allen sean at monkeysnatchbanana.com
Fri May 30 16:01:03 UTC 2008

Anyone done work on a template system that fits nicely into seaside.

We have one rather important part of our e-commerce app that would be
infinitely easier to maintain
using templates. The initial page that users arrive at for e-commerce
is widely different from one
product to another and is all intricate hand done html that would be a
serious pain to move over
into something that is programmatically generated ( and designers need
to do semi regular updates. )
+ the pages are 99% static with only a tiny fraction dynamic content
( mostly just various ad campaign specific content that the user
doesnt see
what order pages they are directed to based on the campaign )