[Seaside] Problem with calling owner from decoration

M. Polák nigol at nigol.cz
Sat Nov 1 12:47:48 UTC 2008

Hi there, I have succesfully solved my problem. As usually, problem
was between the chair and the keyboard ;).
Problem was in dynamically created children array. Schematically I
have following situation:

* aRootComponent, with dynamic children array
* aShowComponent, which instances are stored in aRootComponent
chidren array
* anAdminDecoration, which wraps aShowComponent and calling it's
editAction, deleteAction, ...

My stupid error was, that I overwrote children array with a new
instances of aShowComponent at every re-render of aRootComponent, so
the #call: method never been finished.

Martin