[Seaside] lightbox and please wait dialog

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Nov 4 16:34:53 UTC 2008

One way is the one Boris described.
Other could be with some result feedback and a "continue" kind of button.
Other is in DOM itself but requires a bit of javascript to make the modal react
closing to an observed #click event on an anchor or somethig. This last one is
the more appealing to watch because you can make the dialog to collapse
elegantly instead of just instantly disapearing.
I use both lasts aproaches. Its convenience is dictated by usability.
Cheers,

Sebastian Sastre