[Seaside] Question regarding no longer available WACanvasTableReport

Richard E. Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Wed Nov 5 15:04:19 UTC 2008

Hi all...

I've got a component set that I got from someone on the list but its
from 2006 and likely using I think a Seaside 2.6x version..
Anyway, it subclasses from WACanvasTableReport which is not available
anymore.. I changed it to subclass from
WATableReport instead but was curious if anyone knows if there are
differences that might be noticable or if they're
effectively the same at this point in terms of functionality.  Anyway,
just thought I'd ask.. Thx!

-- Rick