[Seaside] Use of onMouseOver: and onMouseOut: in Seaside 2.8x

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Fri Nov 7 23:43:46 UTC 2008

By the way, I modified the existing Seaside Unit Test (WATableReportTest)
to have a #renderContentOn: method as follows (the rest of the test code
is the same) :

WATableReportTest>>renderContentOn: html

        self session addLoadScript: (html selector
              add: 'tr.effect';
              do: [ :each |
                        each element on: 'mouseover' do:
                       each element on: 'mouseout' do:
	html render: report.

Unfortunately, I must be doing something wrong as Firebug complains about
the use of '$$' below in the generated script...  Any ideas what I've

<script type="text/javascript">