[Seaside] Use of onMouseOver: and onMouseOut: in Seaside 2.8x

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sat Nov 8 11:08:48 UTC 2008

Hi Rick,
No need to goo all up to the document (parent of everything in page). You can
make the parent component of the rows to observe the event.
Think as you would do it in a desktop app: the container can/should define the
policy of reaction of its children. Here is the same but web.

Cheers,

Sebastian Sastre
PD: about hacking like that.. you can just subclass WATableReport and customize
as you please. In the long run you'll tank yourself for doing that instead of
polluting .

ClassName(\'highlight\')'});>
$(arguments[0]).observe('mouseout',function(event){'$(event.ta