[Seaside] Seaside 2.9 & dynamic variable

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:02:00 UTC 2008

Hi Göran,

What do you mean the "notification trick"? Are you talking about 2.8
or 2.9? In 2.9, an Error is only signaled when the process variable is
accessed but not defined. This should only happen due to a
misconfiguration or in the debugger. The exception handlers facilitate
debugging by handling the error and resuming with the correct value.

Julian