[Seaside] seaside.st moves to its own server

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:00:52 UTC 2008

We are moving the website of Seaside from seasidehosting.st to its own
virtual server. This will allows us to improve the site and our
development process. For example, we plan to run a continuous
integration server (<hint>somebody has to implement it</hint>)
producing nightly builds for different images, run tests, code
analysis, etc. As a first step we just migrate the website.

Migration happens over the coming few days. Please do not edit the
site during that time, as changes will be lost. We have to copy the
image from the old machine to the new one. As soon as the image is
running the DNS entry will be swapped, what might take a while to
propagate.

On behalf of the Seaside core team, I would like to thank netstyle.ch
and ESUG for letting us run the site for many years on
seasidehosting.st. Furthermore, I would like to thank netstyle.ch for
offering us a free upgrade to our own virtual server. Thank you guys
for the support!

Cheers,
Lukas

--