[Seaside] html & css basics and tutorial

r00t uk r00tuk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 07:41:57 UTC 2008

Thanks for the response and I completely agree with you that it is not
Seaside's place to teach HTML.  What I am looking for is the Smalltalk
expressions used to create the HTML, i.e. the "receiver, message selector
and arguments".  For example, to display a url in HTML you would type:

but in Smalltalk you would type the following in a "rendering" method:

html anchor url: 'www.3schools.com'; with: 'Visit W3Schools!'.

Now, without using CSS, you are able to change font, font-size, style
etc. of the link above, but how is it done using Smalltalk
expressions?
How, or where can I find information that will give me valid
"receiver, message selector and arguments"?  I assume that the
"receiver" will always
be "html".

I hope that clarifies my question(s)?  If it is a matter of just
working your way through class libraries and comments (which ones?)
then that
is what I will do.  Just feels like there must be an easier way for
finding the information.

Thanks again in advance