[Seaside] Profiling...

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu Nov 27 04:38:43 UTC 2008

Ok -- just an update. I loaded SeasideProfiler and also the below
mentioned NetClients and have two questions :

1) For SeasideProfiler -- I get a "Profiler" link now in Seaside and when
pressed I get "no samples" in the very bottom of the window.. For the life
of me I can't get anything other than "no samples".. Any ideas?

2) For the Http Proxy settings, how do I set the proxy config?  I didn't
notice any changes in the preferences panel or anywhere else..

Thx!

-- Rick