[Seaside] Moving from win to linux

Amos aaamos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:34:24 UTC 2008

Wow, thanks for all the responses, guys. I'd forgotten how helpful
this mailing list is compared to the others I'm used to... ;-)

Anyway, I went back and double-checked all my code, couldn't find
anything, and finally took a closer look at the script in my workspace
to stop and restart WAKom... and noticed that I had a hardcoded
backslash in there:

moduleAssembly
	documentRoot: FileDirectory default fullName, '\www';
	directoryIndex: 'index.html index.htm';
	serveFiles.

instead of something like (FileDirectory default directoryNamed:
'www') fullName... (doh).

Appreciate all your help, happy Smalltalking all!