[Seaside] A noob and a bloated image

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Wed Oct 1 13:54:50 UTC 2008

Adrian,

I will run the space analysis.  I _think_ I even have a copy of the
image in its very bloated state, for comparison.

The image is an earlier Pharo image with a similarly aged Pinesoft's UI
Enhancements (of course, essentially a old version of Polymorph).  I
have no idea how big the image should be but, even 28MB seems large.

More to come.  Thanks!

Bill

Message: 4