[Seaside] Re: version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

Magnus Schwarz magnus at heeg.de
Thu Oct 2 08:22:28 UTC 2008

Hi Richard,

have you tried out the "seaBreeze examples" in the public store? Maybe
you could get an idea what to change to make your application work.
Nevertheless we are interested to find out the reason for your seaBreeze
problems, so please send us some more information...
You might even file out the application (i.e. the package) you built and
send it to us...

Regards,
Magnus

seaside-request at lists.squeakfoundation.org wrote::
> Richard E. Flower wrote:
>
>> I decided to try Seabreeze tonight but it didn't get far.. I'm not
>> sure if I'm missing
>> something needed by Seabreeze (it didn't complain when loaded from the
>> public store).
>>
>> I also tried updating to the latest Seaside.. Below is what I get
>> during the initial create phase after
>> entering the site name,etc.
>>
>> Any ideas?

Magnus Schwarz * certified Scrum Master / Smalltalk architect * mailto:magnus.schwarz at heeg.de
phone:+49 231 97599-0 * fax:+49 231 97599-20
Georg Heeg eK Dortmund
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund  A 12812