[Seaside] version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

Karsten karsten at heeg.de
Thu Oct 2 09:02:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

After a short debugging session here we noticed that SUSortable in the
#passenger: method seems to be nil. Do you use VisualWorks 7.6? If you
do, please try reloading the Seaside-Scriptaculous parcel. If this
doesn't help do the following:

Select the Seaside-Scriptaculous package.
Select the Properties Code-Tool to see the package-properties
Select Inspect-All
There should be a "namespace" key defined, with a value 'Scriptaculous'.
If that's not defined, right-click on the keys-panel and select "Add..."
to add the key "namespace".
Then set this key to 'Scriptaculous' and it should work.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Karsten

Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - karsten at heeg.de
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812