[Seaside] Radiobutton

ryan ryan at intgo.net
Thu Oct 2 09:54:35 UTC 2008

Hi, got your example to work by making the following changes.
  1. renderContentOn:
	enclose this methods contents in a form and change the html anchor to a
submitButton.
  2. remove the form from the renderLabel: aString control: aBlock
model: anObject on: html method.

You should create a Question class containing your list of choices and
which is the correct answer.