[Seaside] [Question] How do I use Pier as a Seaside component?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:37:44 UTC 2008

>  I would like to use a Pier wiki as a Seaside component as Lukas Renggli
> suggested in

PRPierFrame is the entry point of a Pier application. There are
examples on the class-side of PRPierFrame in the protocol called
'examples'. You can have a look at these examples in the Seaside
Example Browser at
<http://localhost:8080/seaside/examples/examplebrowser>.

Your mail is very hard to read, because of excessive amounts of empty
lines. I can't see what is quote or what is new, and what belongs
together. Maybe you want to repost those questions?

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli