[Seaside] version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

Richard E. Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu Oct 2 13:57:18 UTC 2008

Thanks.. I'm using VW 7.6 and will try tonight when I get home after
work.. I had just entered a sample name list 'FooBar' and let it fill
in the rest of the fields and then selected "Header+2 columns" if I
recall and pressed "Go" or whatever the next button was.. That's as
far as it got for me.. I may not have the latest Sciptaculous parcel
loaded but I think I've got a version from about 4-5 months ago..
Anyway, I'll let you know..

-- Rick