[Seaside] dynamic entry points

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:12:00 UTC 2008

2008/10/2, Boris Popov <boris at deepcovelabs.com>:
> Yann,
>
> I think all you need to do is implement #initialRequest: on your
> application component and then look at the URL and have it configure
> itself appropriately without having to much with dispatchers and such.

That's the way to go. If what you have there is more a web page than a
web application you might also want to consider doing simply a request
handler / entry point and doing all your request processing there,
bypassing a lot of Seaside machinery. You might want to have a look at
WAHtmlBuilder in Seaside 2.8 for html generation.

Cheers
Philippe