[Seaside] Possible Seaside Bof at OOPSLA

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Tue Oct 7 15:05:00 UTC 2008

On Oct 6, 2008, at 10:54 PM, Roger Whitney wrote:

> Last year we had a Seaside Bof (Birds of a Feather) at OOPSLA. I
> believe that was the first time it was separate from the Squeak Bof.
> Is there any interest in having a Seaside Bof at the up coming
> OOPSLA in Nashville? If so how many people would like to present
> something?

A couple of us from GemStone will be there and would be happy to
present what we've been doing.

Also, note that I have a Seaside tutorial (#37) on Wednesday morning
(as well as a more general Intro to Web Technologies (#8) on Sunday
morning). A good showing at a Seaside tutorial would be great!

James Foster
GemStone Systems, Inc.