[Seaside] Design question

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Wed Oct 15 21:17:30 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I have a win32 service working.  svrany was not telling me that I
screwed up.  The first Seaside app is partly working, with the goal of
being a BibTeX reference manager and full-text article library.
Features to include: pick a database, browse a summary of
table-formatted entries, edit one of same, and upload a new article and
associated entry.  Most of it more or less works, but the upload needs
work, mostly in handling troublesome entries that might require
iteration.

Given a list of a few hundred or so items, is there a good way (or a
particularly bad way to avoid) to put an Edit link on every item?
Somewhere I read that such links can get expensive.

Stef,  is there a current version of Citezen that I should see?  I have
a copy from July.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida