[Seaside] Session expiring

Karsten karsten at heeg.de
Fri Oct 17 16:28:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've got a small application that allows the user to register. This is
implemented as a task and it has two main components. One for the actual
registration and one to say "Thank You!".

Is it possible to make the user's current session expire once the Thank
You component is shown? If I tell the session to expire inside the
execution phase when i switch the components, then a new session would
be created when the component is rendered. Can I make the session expire
at the end of the rendering phase?

Kind Regards
Karsten

Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - karsten at heeg.de
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812