[Seaside] Seaside Bof at OOPSLA

Roger Whitney whitney at cs.sdsu.edu
Sat Oct 18 18:48:20 UTC 2008

For those of you that will be at OOPSLA next week in Nashville I am
organizing a Seaside bof (birds of a feather). It is hard to find a
good time for bofs. The Squeak bof is Tuesday night and the OOPSLA
social event is Wed. night. So we will have the Seaside bof tuesday
shortly after 5:00 pm. Exact time and place will be posted at the
conference. They normally have a place to list bofs. Currently three
people have volunteered to present. If anyone else is interested in
presenting please let me know. Hope to see some of you at OOPSLA.

----
Roger Whitney              Department of Computer Science
whitney at cs.sdsu.edu        San Diego State University
http://www.eli.sdsu.edu/   San Diego, CA 92182-7720