[Seaside] Next PDF binding for Seaside PDF FAQ

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue Oct 21 20:08:22 UTC 2008

I havent yet tested the lib wrapper on VAST by myself since I wrote and use another binding
(libharu). But it would be good to have this alternative mentioned in the FAQ too, especially
since VAST is another Seaside platform now.

I've sent a mail to Adriaan van Os (who announced the binding on his blog). Maybe
he is able to provide the necessary information to include them in the FAQ.

Bye
Torsten