[Seaside] hello and a flood of questions..

Marcin Tustin mm3 at zepler.net
Thu Oct 23 08:28:35 UTC 2008

Have you tried the tutorial from the Hasso-Plattner Institute? Their
tutorial will answer many of your questions, on a more or less basic level.
The short answer is that during development, if you save your image
assiduously, you can keep all of your data just in objects in your image.
Then, broadly speaking, schema migration falls away as an issue during that
period.