[Seaside] working in teams..

Sebastian Heidbrink sebastian_heidbrink at yahoo.de
Sat Oct 25 19:29:22 UTC 2008

Hi!

Small hint here. We are developing in VASt. One way to version external
files in ENVY, we use at our costumer, is creating a class named like
the external file resource (eg. STYLECSS) this can be imported or
exported to and from ENVY. The file contents is converted to string, or
binary, versioned and stored directly in ENVY. So we are able to version
even external files in the Smalltalk repository....

I think that might also be able for other Smalltalks...

Cheers!
Sebastian