[Seaside] Team list moderation

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Oct 27 16:09:50 UTC 2008

As of this moment this team's mailing list as 3771 messages held for
moderation.  Clearly no one is moderating this list.  Is that going to
change?

If not please set this list to automatically discard messages from
non-subscribers.  If you need assistance with that let me know.

Let me know when you have either have made the setting change or plan to
start moderating again and I will delete the current queue.  It's pretty
much impossible to use the web moderation tool with that many messages.

Ken