[Seaside] how much introduction?

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Oct 27 16:45:32 UTC 2008

Pharo currently is in alpha, so its surprising you expect it to be
free of bugs. We are making a lot of progress, so sometimes a change
breaks some unexpected functionality. Usually, though, this is fixed
within few days. We will soon go to beta and then produce a release
that is going to be maintained. That's where you can expect stability.

Adrian