[Seaside] passing session in url.. really a big deal?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Tue Oct 28 07:29:39 UTC 2008

Hi sergio

just a point: would you pass a program just in the middle a
computation to a friend?
Would your friend make sense about been in the middle of a (flight
booking process, antialiasing photo correction....)
  pay attention we are talking about ***applications*** not book or
set of pages where the flow has limited value.