[Seaside] Problem with calling owner from decoration

M. Polák nigol at nigol.cz
Wed Oct 29 20:20:48 UTC 2008

Thanks for suggestions, but none helped :(. I added ; yourself and it
returns	a MAContainerComponent, which looks OK. But nothing changed,
looks like before.
I tried putting halt to the #editAction, and method is correctly
entered, but it looks like #call: has some problem. I'd some trace
over, and it hangs at WARenderContinuation>>handleRequest: on this
code...

((self shouldRedirect: aRequest)
		ifTrue: [ self newRedirectContinuation ]
		ifFalse: [ self newRenderContinuation ])
			run
When #run is send, Squeak freezes and only Cmd + . break execution. I
have no idea what to do.

Thanks a lot for suggestions - any others are highly appreciated

Martin