[Seaside] Monticello 2

James Robertson jrobertson at cincom.com
Fri Oct 31 12:57:31 UTC 2008

We just did a podcast with Colin Putney about Monticello and
Monticello2 recently:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/audio/2008/industry_misinterpretations107.mp3

We intend to have interop with Monticello 2, for the reasons that
Lukas lays out below - it will make code submissions (and porting on
our end) simpler.

James Robertson
Cincom Smalltalk Product Evangelist
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView
Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library