[Seaside] Re: About squeaksource.eu

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Tue Sep 2 06:34:10 UTC 2008

Then you should contact Chris using the info. at:

Just a few weeks ago, at the Toronto Smalltalk user group meeting he
mentioned that he would be happy if the "real" owners would take over
the name. IIRC, he ended up with it because the previous owner wanted to
give it up, but no community organization wanted to claim it, so Chris
stepped up to hold it, so it wouldn't be lost.

Yanni Chiu