[Seaside] Scriptaculous SUInsertion doesn't work in IE7

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 17:38:37 UTC 2008

SUInsertion is deprecated in the JavaScript library, it is only there
because SUAjax requires it at some places.

Do you experience the same problem if you use the following code?

   html unorderedList id: 'list'.
   html anchor
      onClick: (html element
		id: 'list';
		insertBottom: [ :h | h listItem: 'item' ]);
      with: 'add'

Or could you send an example so that we can reproduce?

Cheers,
Lukas

On 9/7/08, Vladimir Pogorelenko <vladimir at livesystems.ru> wrote:

> I met the problem of incorrect SUInsertion work in IE7?
>
> I'm trying to insert listItem: into unorderedList: using scriptaculous'
> (2.8.2.240) SUinsertion, seaside 2.8.2.563 and Squeak 3.10
> I've got new empty line inserted instead of my item with contents.
>
> Safari, Firefox, Opera works ok.
>
> Does anybody have any suggestions about it? Any workaround?
>
> Thanks,
> Vladimir.

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch