[Seaside] looking for part time assistance in Seaside application

Chris Dawson xrdawson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 05:47:28 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I've been building an app on Seaside for the past few months and would like
to find someone else to help me with it.  If you are a seaside programmer
and would like 10 hours a week in part time coding, please contact me
directly with your resume and rate.  I cannot hire a programmer outside of
the US for now.  I'd prefer someone that has experience with GemStone/S as
well, though my requirements in the short term are really just to do pure
Seaside programming.

Chris