[Seaside] Question about #call:, continuations and responses

Karsten karsten at heeg.de
Fri Sep 19 11:10:18 UTC 2008

Thanks a lot for this comment Julian,

> I think the problem is that the AJAX callbacks don't do the normal
> 2-phase action/render sequence - you just receive a request and return
> a response (it's more of an event-processing mechanism from the
> server's point of view). I'm not sure that calling from an AJAX
> callback makes sense.

After the #answer: is done and the code is finished, I tell the current
session to redirect to an empty block, which then follows the normal
Seaside process and renders the new page again.

Kind Regards
Karsten

Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - karsten at heeg.de
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812