[Seaside] Re: Scriptaculous and Move

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:34:13 UTC 2008

Thank you, I will committed an update version for Seaside 2.8:

  Name: Scriptaculous-lr.242
  Author: lr
  Time: 30 September 2008, 6:33:14 pm
  UUID: 7db360d6-e196-4c13-a18b-7773f5c9feb3
  Ancestors: Scriptaculous-lr.241

  - fixed Effect.Move and updated tests
  - improved performance with WASmallDictionary

Obviously the Move-Effect has changed in the JavaScript library
recently and I missed to update the Smalltalk bindings.

Cheers,
Lukas

On 9/30/08, Gaëtan Le Brun <gaetan.lebrun at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried the code below and it fixes the bug :
>
> SUEffect>>move: aPoint
>     "This effect moves an element by a given x/y pair of pixels."
>
>     self create; method: 'Move';
>       optionAt: 'x' put: aPoint x;
>      optionAt: 'y' put: aPoint y
>

> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 5:29 PM, Squeaker <squeakman at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Gaëtan Le Brun wrote:
> >
> > > It works for me if i replace :
> > > new Effect.Move('testMove',10,10,{'duration':1})
> > > with :
> > > new
> Effect.Move('testMove',{'x':10,'y':10,'duration':1})
> > >
> > > Gaëtan
> > >

> > Yes, I can confirm that your changes worked.  Thanks.
> >
> > It appears to me that this is a problem with the SUEffect>>move: method.
>   Assuming that this is a bug, is this where the fix should go?
> >
> > ...Frank

> --
> Gaëtan Le Brun
>
> "The best way to predict the future is to invent it.", A.Kay, 1971

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch