[Seaside] client side validation with jQuery

Steven Noble steven.noble at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 01:04:49 UTC 2009

I'm struggling to figure out where to do this.  I think I'm mostly
having trouble because JQAjax doesn't descend from JSObject and
doesn't have a #confirm of its own.

Instead of done something like

    jsobj := (JSStream on: 'function(){return true;}()') then: (html
jQuery ajax ...

Is this there any harm in doing it this way?

Thanks again,
Steven