[Seaside] A little HowTo

AxiNat tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:21:55 UTC 2009

Hi everybody!

I'm a computer science student at the last year of my degree, and my
capstone project consists in building a website using Seaside. I've read
pretty much every existing howto, manual and tutorial, and ended up writing
one by myself. I basically explain how to get a simple website with a
header, a couple of tabs and some content working in a very short time.

Thing is I'm not a native speaker neither a Seaside expert, which leads me
to think I must have committed some mistakes. I'd really appreciate it very
much if you could give an eye to the following link and correct it... I
promise it's very short!

http://pastie.org/434108

In case you never used pastie before, you have an 'edit' anchor at the right
of the text :)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Bernat.