[Seaside] Pier, Sitemap and Seasidehosting

Cédrick Béler cdrick65 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:02:11 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

I just tried to define a sitemap through the google webmaster tool and
I have some problems. But google says that the url is restricted:

"URL restricted by robots.txt
We encountered an error while trying to access your Sitemap. Please
ensure your Sitemap follows our guidelines and can be accessed at the
location you provided and then resubmit."

and actually, the robts.txt disallow /seaside/

Disallow: /resources/
Disallow: /seaside/

Is there a way to change that ? or maybe a workaround....  like if
initial request with sitemap param, return the sitemap file...

Thanks...

Moreover I cannot make the verification work...  I can't find the meta
tag in the head... I'll check that

--
Cédrick