[Seaside] Using Seaside-Glorp (VW)...

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Fri Apr 3 18:51:22 UTC 2009

Hi all..

I'm trying to switch over to using the Seaside-Glorp package from the
Cincom respository (on VW)
and have my Seaside application doing the following :

1) Added GlorpConfiguration as part of the ancestry
2) Added WAResourcefulSession as the superclass for my existing session
class
3) Edited the database settings via the Seaside config page for my app

Now, perhaps I'm trying to access the database incorrectly but couldn't
find any good examples lying around :

self databaseSession readManyOf: myTable

However, I get an exception down in the PostgresEXDI code when trying to
access the 'system' which is not set
for some reason..

Any ideas on what I'm missing?