[Seaside] CSS issue with components on a menu

Sebastian Van Lacke svanlacke at caesarsystems.com
Tue Apr 7 19:43:45 UTC 2009

Hi people, I have a menu component that renders the selected component. I need to include a stylesheet depending on which component is selected. Seaside includes all the stylesheets of all the components instead of the selected one's (I have redefine the #updateRoot method in each component to include the correspondent stylesheet ) and some css properties overlap. There is any way to avoid that, without changing the html code or the stylesheets?

Thanks!!

Sebastian