[Seaside] Examples of Google Maps in Seaside

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Wed Apr 8 03:28:16 UTC 2009

On Apr 7, 2009, at 4:22 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:12 AM, James Foster
> <Smalltalk at jgfoster.net> wrote:
> As a follow-up to our recent workshop at Santa Fe, I've put a
> Monticello package up at http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/GoogleMaps.html
> . This is based very closely on http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/examples/
>  in that it has hard-coded JavaScript. No effort yet in making a
> true OO library that provides Smalltalk objects to manage the
> underlying maps. Mostly, this is a research effort to discover what
> capabilities are being exposed by the examples and put them in
> Smalltalk classes.
>
> If you want to be added as a developer on the repository, let me know.
>
> I need something like this :)
>
> Is this compatible with squeak/pharo?

It should be fine in Squea/Pharo, though I'm doing my development in
GemStone and haven't recently tested everything in Squeak. Feel free
to let me know if you find problems. Just load the Monticello package...

James