[Seaside] Anybody see this?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Apr 8 14:12:14 UTC 2009

I don't know, perhaps it's still too early to tell, but their demo is
nothing but a glorified UI builder to me. Two immediate problems with
that,

a) any design choices beyond what they offer might be hard to implement
b) the complex part of today's applications isn't the interface, it's
whatever is behind it

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.