[Seaside] proper way to save image while serving?

Michal michal-list at auf.net
Wed Apr 8 21:58:07 UTC 2009

hi -

When using the (squeak) image as a database, what is the proper way to
save that image on a periodic basis? Doing it the naive way
(#snapshot: true andQuit: false, called from a #stepAt: method) leads
to my image locking up or crashing on a regular basis (at least I
think that this is the cause of the crashes/lockups).

I thought I saw code which rather saves a new version of the whole
image each time, but I can't find it now. Would that solve the issue?

thanks,
Michal