[Seaside] Seasidehosting hanging problem

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Apr 9 12:42:24 UTC 2009

Hi Cédrick,

Indeed there was a problem with the management interface of Seaside
Hosting (A squeak process got out of control and used up all memory.
Therefore it was slow and some parts of the interface were not
responding at all). We fixed it.

@AxiNat: this is not related to your image "going off" as it only
affected the management interface. I suggest to consult the log files
that you find in the menu at the left hand side to check out whether
your image prints a stack trace to the debug log or the VM prints some
message to the error log before it dies.

Cheers,
Adrian