[Seaside] Anybody see this?

Eagle Offshore eagleoffshore at mac.com
Thu Apr 9 20:07:48 UTC 2009

There are a couple good solutions I've found lately.

ActiveScaffold for Ruby on Rails is great for just getting CRUD
happening - I used it to avoid writing a LOT of admin UI on a recent
project.

Django has "the admin" module - also really amazing as an easy to
customize admin solution (but not from the browser).

Good end to end solutions are appearing for data editing - but not so
much for more conventional application widgetry with layout management
and such.