[Seaside] CSS issue with components on a menu

Sebastian Van Lacke svanlacke at caesarsystems.com
Mon Apr 13 14:10:39 UTC 2009

Thanks Lucas and thanks Julian for the clarification. I was returning the current component as child, but it was another silly error on the code I was not watching.
I did not even consider backtracking, I will ask again if anything gives trouble.

Thank you!
sebastian  van lacke | developer |  caesar systems | see clearly. decide smarter.

svanlacke at caesarsystems.com | t: +1.281.598.8790 | t: +54.11.4389.0126 | www.caesarsystems.com

This message and any attached documents contain information from Caesar Systems LLC that may be confidential/trade secret and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by reply e-mail and then delete this message.