[Seaside] Looking for graphing/charting packages for Seaside/VW

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Fri Apr 17 04:51:05 UTC 2009

Rick Flower wrote:
> By the way, just for completeness, I've stumbled across the following
> extra packages
> that people can look into for graphing/charting in conjunction with
> Seaside:
>
> 1) Google Charts - I'm working on a port of the Squeak package to be
> used on VW,
>             which is actually a part of the SeaChart package -- but
> not the VW version
>             which is somewhat dated now..
I've published the GoogleCharts package out to the public store for
anyone interested.
The bundle name is "SeasideGoogleCharts"..  There's some example code
included
but you may need to register a new application entry point.. I'm not
sure why the example
wouldn't auto-register like others do.. Anyway, not a big deal.. It
works fine otherwise and
you can try the different graphs out.  Feel free to update if you find
any problems specific
to VW.

-- Rick