talking about community (RE: [Seaside] A new critical blog discussing Seaside)

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Apr 17 21:22:48 UTC 2009

great Jhon! congrats! all the best man. Please do us a favor and become
millionaire with it :)

hey guys, talking about community there is another seaside based service that is
today's leader in our segment.

Should be no necessary to say but if you want to help our industry segment you
can show some love voting for it here:
http://www.cnet.com/html/ww/100/2009/poll/productivity.html?tag=mncol

Is too obvious that I've readed today: "competence is evolution"?  heh ;)

cheers,

sebastian